Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm often searching for the next bag to add to my collection

My love for Loewe is nothing at all new; the truth is I've shared it with you all not too long ago. Within the intervening months, that adoration has only grown inside of my handbag-loving heart. I'm often searching for the next bag to add to my collection, and through the years I've noticed my style has altered slightly. I now lean toward easier, far more timeless patterns as opposed to young, hip options. Looking at my own collection, it's easy to see how the transition has occurred, and possibly it's even expected as I get older. In that light, my adoration for Loewe also makes sense.


The Loewe Amazona Bag could be the most well-known from the group and it is the bag I've my eyes set on. With so many combinations in relation to this bag, from solid colors to colorblocking to a multitude of skins, there is certainly one thing for everybody.


I've got my mind and my eyes set around the black and chestnut bicolor Amazona bag; not only are both colors genuinely helpful for the season, bit it includes a timeless appeal. I'm instantly drawn in to the smooth, black, refined calf leather, which can be offset having a burgundy and chestnut particulars, which offers an ultra luxurious vibe. I'm not 1 who loves to carry a bag with only best handles, but most celebs appear to become able to slide this in to the crook of their arm, and I'll give this bag far more props due to its sheer beauty. The hardest portion is tracking this down to purchase it, but exactly where there's a will there's a way. The cost for this version is around $2,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment